Top Class Viral, Sports, wwe, Funny, Tech, Movies, Songs Videos Available ony pk2 site

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Crickets Speech! The Wonder That Is Noel Fielding's Hair.



So! It's been a while since I uploaded a video. That is because I've chosen a career to pursue on the side of acting. I am currently enrolled at George Brown's School Of Makeup, earning my Professional Makeup Artist Advanced Certificate. There's a class called "Hairstyling For Makeup Artists". And on tuesday we had our last hairstyling class where we had to present a topic about anything to do with hair. So naturally what came to mind was NOEL FIELDING. If you don't know who Noel Fielding is.. you soon will! I recorded my presentation for all to see and learn the wonder that is Noel Fielding's hair. I recommend you turn your volume right up for this, the acoustics aren't that great in this class haha. Enjoy! Thanks for watchin :)

source